North Winona Church of the Brethren is located about 2 miles northeast of Warsaw at 2475 East County Road 100 North. The congregation started in the 1850’s or 1860’s and was named “Washington”. Soon there were three fellowships meeting in three different buildings. In 1879, a large house of worship was built at the present location with dedication services on New Year’s Day in 1880.
In 1919 the name was changed from Washington to North Winona. In 1969 the existing sanctuary was built. It was connected to the front of the original building which continued to be used as an educational wing. In 1978, the original building was demolished and a new educational wing was built in its place, dedicated in 1979.
9:00 am to 10:00 am
Adults and Children
10:00 am to 10:15 am
10:15 am to 11:15 am
(Children’s church during worship)
North Winona Church of the Brethren
2475 East Country Road 100 North
Warsaw, Indiana 46582